Our Schools :

Bai M. N. Gamadia Girls' High School:

Gamadia Girls' High School (where it stands today) was established in 1917. The school formerly named the Chandadwadi School, was situated at Chandanwadi , Princess Street right from its inception in 1858. But for want of suitable premises, for the growing number off parsee girls in the school, Mr. Nowrosji Gamudia - A visionary philanthrophist, contributed wholly and entirely to the cost of the construction of the present buiding of the school, in memory of his wife Bai Maneckbai.


More about this school>>

 

Bai B.S. Bengallee Girls' High School:

The School was built by Sorabji Shapurji Bengallee in the memory of his mother, Bai Bhikhaijee Shapurji Bengallee and in token of his filial love and gratitude for all that she had done for him. The full name of the School is Bai Bhikhaijee Shapurji Bengallee Girls’ High School. The original school was a fine bungalow situated at the junction of Parsi Bazaar Street and Sir Pherozeshah Mehta Road. The school was only for Parsee girls. For the first time in 1944, the students were sent for the Matriculation Examination.

More about this school>>

 
 
  © The Parsee Girls' School Association | Site Powered by On-Lyne.